We have extensive experience with SMEs’ accounting and finance strategies, backed by years of training.
We’re not beancounters
Our consultants’ education and training are diverse. And when combined with their exceptional technical abilities, deep understanding of software’s utility in strategic consulting, and our passion for solving growth and profitability issues, we’re able to offer a broad spectrum of solutions and analyses to help you achieve your goals.
Our experience is not narrowly focussed on one industry, but covers a wide range of businesses in the SME sector, including Retail and FMCG, Manufacturing, Import and Distribution, Not-for-Profit organisations, and a wide range of Professional Services firms.
Our founder, Karen te Lintelo, possesses over 25 years’ experience in accounting and financial consulting
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Associate Member
- Graduate Diploma of Advanced Corporate Governance
- Graduate Certificate of Risk Management
- Graduate Certificate Risk and Corporate Governance
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Certificate in Fraud Investigations
- Master of Business Administration, Business Law
- A Fellow of the Certified Practising Accountants (FCPA)